A galette is a pancake version. For one pancakes you need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of oat bran
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 egg
Mix the ingredients well, to taste, you can flavor the dough with a little salt or sweet with aspartame.
Heat a frying pan and pour the batter evenly in gently. Heat each side for 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Put a drop of oil to the pan and wipe with a paper towel.
- If you are concerned about the cholesterol content of the yolk, you can use only the egg whites.
- The galettes can prebake well and refrigerate.
The galettes are allowed in the attack phase of the Dukan diet. Per day, you can eat at this stage a “pancake”.